Yes, it’s what’s inside that counts, but how we wrap our products up and send them out into the world matters too. We’re working on reducing packaging considerably and where we can’t cut down, making a difference with more sustainable choices. Here’s how:
1. Reducing packaging
2. More sustainable packaging
- At least 50% of our Ultra towels’ outer bag is made of plastic from renewable sources, using responsibly grown sugar canes, and our Ultra towel outer bags are recyclable too. The 50% renewable packaging content has been verified according to EN 16604.2015 or ASTM D6866.
- For our Ultra towel's outer bags (not including the easy wraps around the actual product): the assessment of the claim “Recyclable packaging” has been made based on ISO 14021 (Self-declared environmental claims), ISO 18604 (Packaging and the environment) and the RecyClass requirements.
Core Absorbent Liners
- Our liners’ paper packaging is made from renewable fibers, and our liners paper packaging is recyclable too.
- The assessment of the claim “Recyclable packaging” has been made based on ISO 14021 (Self-declared environmental claims), ISO 18604 (Packaging and the environment) with guidance from recyclability guidelines from CPI and CEPI.*